Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Release Me...

Have you ever thought about all the things you could have accomplished, but something was holding you back?  I know I have. In fact, there have been some areas in my life that I had yet to realize my fullest potential: dealing with family, career, ministry, life period. I sometimes felt like that I was not fully flowing in my gifts and talents in accordance to God's desire for my life. Bottom line, I did have some insecurities of my own. As I was in worship service, I heard God say he was breaking the chains. At that moment, I asked God to release me completely from all insecurities or any hindrances that could prevent me moving forward into God's purpose for my life. If He is a God of No limits, then there is no limit in all I can do for God.

Even the scripture says, "I can do all this through him who gives me strength." Philippians 4:13

So let me extend a challenge to you:
What if you dare to trust God, yet again? I mean He is never a God who fails. You may have prayed and hoped for something, but maybe it was not the plan or desire of God for your life. Even if you lost your faith for a moment, what if you dare to believe again? Now knowing, there is no limit to what God can do. What if you just have faith again?

I must tell you. Ever since I made that decision, my life has significantly changed. How you might ask? My faith has been restored and along with it my strength. I am gaining more strength everyday the more I choose to believe.  Now, I know I can do all things in God's strength through faith. There are no limits to God. Because I know He has released me, He is willing and able to release you to live your best life and fulfill his desire for your life.

It is time to be released. Check out this video from  Israel Houghton and New Breed, No Limits.
Be encouraged family...



Peace and blessings from your Strange Girl...
Elder Twanna House

(c) 2013 The Chronicles of a Strange Girl by Elder Twanna House

2 comments:

  1. Your post is very inspiring. Speaks directly to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blessings on you dolagabriel. To God be all the glory. I am so grateful that this post ministered to you. It lets me know that it's possible to make a difference by touching one heart at a time. Stay encouraged and be you!

      Delete