Monday, September 14, 2015

The Choice is Yours


Choices… Have you ever thought about the many choices you make? What direction to go to work? What you will have for dinner? Should I pay this bill or another? Should I respond to this situation by how I feel or think? As children of God, we make choices that could make or break us.  Although the Holy Ghost presents us with a suggestion, we are to make the choice to obey or not. Honestly, I know I have ignored the voice of the Holy Ghost suggesting to me to not curse out someone or spend money on something unnecessary. According to the scriptures, Jesus said the Holy Ghost, the comforter is here to help us (John 14:26). Why is it so hard for us to receive the help the Lord has given to live successfully in Him? As humans, we tend to complicate things, when God has made it so simple. It makes sense to listen to the suggestion to help you make the right choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment